Wednesday, May 4, 2016




Word of Honor

karl.jpg“ I have been asked what i mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No, never! I’d die first.”

I think that this is a really good statement because you are proving that you are a man of your word. When people know that your word is honorable then they will start to trust. For example if tell someone that you are going to be there at 8.00 pm then he or she is expecting you at that time. That is when you have the word of honor. It is like a promise people should know when your word if worth to be honored. All you have to do is keep your word and later on it will become the word of honor. So overall if someone said to stay in a box and you agreed then you will jave to stay in that box.

No comments:

Post a Comment