Tuesday, May 31, 2016




Memorial Day Weekend


xmen.jpg     During the Memorial day weekend i did a couple of things. To start off on friday i went to walmart with a friend to buy Sports Cards, he bought football and i bought baseball. We pulled some great cards, for example i pulled Jackie Robinson and Babe Ruth. I was so happy because i was searching these players for a long time and finally got them in the same pack. My friend pulled some great cards too but i didn't really know the player. After we went through all the cards my friend and i decided to workout. After that to end off the day we went to the park to play some basketball. The next day which is Saturday a couple of friends and i went to the movies to go see X-MEN it was a very good movie. Then on Sunday i went to go work with my dad for the whole day because i did not have nothing to do. It Memorials Day and my family and i decided to do a cookout in a way to show honor for that day. I had a lot of fun cooking with my dad and simply enjoying the time that i had with him. In the night we 
grill.jpgwatched a scary movie called The Vatican Tapes to end our day.







No comments:

Post a Comment