Thursday, December 17, 2015



Final  Part 1of 2

Class/Self Evaluation

   What i liked about this class is that we used the computers all the time. I also like that we get rewarded for choosing the right. For example an award would be free time at the end of class. I even like the way of customizeing our Portfolios. In my opinion there is nothing that i dislike about this class. Every thing we do in this class does not bother me at all. The little thing i dont like about this class is the ctr cards but other than that its all good to go. The only improvement that this class need in my opinion is to stop using the ctr cards. Other than that i have no complaints or dislikes about this class. I think that i did my best because every assignment i get i always do it. All my work is on my Porfolio and all of those assignments that i accomplish is work that i really tryed my best on. The truth about me being commited to being a ctr person is 50% because i sometimes choose the right and i sometimes choose the wrong. But my goal is to become a 100% ctr person and by doing that it will take time to get that change to kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment